Toothaches Can Be a Pain
Get rid of the pain of toothaches naturally. Try these home remedies to relieve that pain.
The pain from a toothache can literally create havoc in you life. This pain dictates everything you do. You can’t eat, sleep or talk when the pain of toothache lingers on. There are many causes to toothaches, such as tooth decay from too much candy, too many soft drinks and too much pastry. Bacterium in the mouth breaks sugar down into an acid form. This acid combines the calcium in the enamel which causes tooth decay or erosion.
Here are some home remedies for a toothache:
• Garlic: Place a clove of garlic with a little rock salt on the affected tooth. This will help relieve the pain. You can also chew a clove in the morning to help keep the teeth strong and healthy.
• Lime: This is rich in vitamin C and is helpful in maintaining your teeth’s health. Lime will help to prevent decay and loose teeth, toothaches and bleeding gums.
• Pepper: Mix a pinch of pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of common salt. For cavities, a pinch of pepper powder mixed with clove oil will help to alleviate the cavity and the toothache that goes along with it.
• Massage the hand with an ice cube: Do this between the forefinger and the thumb. Believe it or not this is an effective way to ease toothache pain as it overwhelms the pain impulses that are along the nerve pathways.
• Onion: Place a small piece of onion on the bad tooth or gum. The onion’s antibacterial properties kill the germs in the mouth.
If you are suffering from a toothache, try these home remedies before you head out to your local drug store. These are very effective and same for the entire family.