Whiten Your Teeth Naturally and Smile!
Having white teeth is almost expected these days. Unfortunately, the commercial whitening products can be dangerous to your health. Try these tips to help you have a clean, white smile!
Whiten those teeth naturally. Stay away from the damage that commercial whitening products can cause. Many of these commercial whitening products contain corrosive and dangerous chemicals. These dangerous chemicals can actually go through the tissues in your mouth that are under the tongue.
You don’t have to hide that beautiful smile because you are concerned with the effects that commercial whitening products have on you. There are some things you can do yourself to bring out that white smile!
- Make sure to visit the dentist at least once or twice a year.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Use a cheap gum massager to get under the gum flap. Preventing the buildup of plaque can help to prevent your teeth from discoloring.
- Floss as much as you can. Floss after you eat and especially at bedtime because bacteria can work on the enamel during those hours at night.
- Avoid drinking water with extra fluoride or toothpaste with fluoride because it can discolor or stain your teeth.
- Quit smoking or reduce your smoking.
- Sip or rinse out your mouth with water when you are drinking tea or coffee, as well as cola and wine.
- Strawberries are excellent natural tooth whiteners. They can be rubbed on your teeth or mashed up in a paste and brushed on. Leave on your teeth for five minutes and rinse!
- The inside of an orange peel can whiten your teeth. Rub it right on your teeth.
- Lemon juice and salt mixed is a good whitener. Make sure to rinse well.
- Baking soda mixed with a little salt is a great teeth whitening natural treatment.
- Avoid mouthwashes because they can stain or discolor your teeth because of the alcohol and other chemicals.
- Drink lots of water and rinse your mouth out after every meal or snack.
- Eat better and avoid fast food and processed as much as possible.
Take care of your pearly whites and smile!