Currently,You have no products
in your shopping cart.
Classic Yoga Mat - Ocean
We hunted for the best and we think we’ve found The Best. This is Aurorae’s best-selling yoga mat that has garnered top reviews across the internet from yoga beginners and instructors alike! The Classic yoga mat’s 1/4" thickness provides enough cushion and comfort to protect your knees and joints. This newly-designed, eco-friendly material is phthalate-, latex-, and silicone-free, and it molds your hands and feet to the mat with immediate recovery giving you the steady foundation needed for your practice. These mats win kudos for not being slippery even during intense practice making these perfect for yoga, Pilates or other floor work. The Classic mat comes in 8 great colors, which Aurorae says define your inner self, bringing out the natural aura within you. Aurorae Yoga Mats are one of the most durable, long-lasting and easy to care for mats on the market providing incredible value when compared to other brands. Hardcore yoga practitioners who practice daily praise these mats because they hold up beautifully even with intense use. Please see Aurorae’s other products at insiders Health Marketplace for maintaining your yoga mats (any brand).
Many people complain about odor of new yoga mats and with good reason. Off-gassing means that other manufacturers aren’t using the best natural ingredients for their products. This is not only unpleasant but can affect your health! In contrast, Aurorae Yoga Products has gone to great effort to find mat materials that are durable, soft and function well for yoga practitioners (cushioning, non-slippery materials) and are safe for your health. All Aurorae yoga mats are phthalate- latex-, and silicone-free (see information below on why phthalates are bad!*) which means you will not have any adverse reactions to these mats or have to wait for that unpleasant chemical odor to wear off. To prove the point, Aurorae mats are SGS approved**, so they’ve been tested by the world’s largest testing and compliance agency.
The other stellar feature of Aurorae Yoga products is customer service. Insiders Health loves that Aurorae takes their customers’ needs seriously. All mats are backed with a 100% guarantee, but if you ever have a problem, the owner himself really cares and responds! This is rare in the world of commerce, but even more so in online transactions. Because the owner, Dennis Ingui, practices yoga himself and really listens to customers, he’s been able to develop a top-selling line of healthy, safe products in addition to mats that can be used to make any yoga mats better. Please check out the popular Slip Free Rosin and Mat Wash, in addition to other products. These have become instant hits in the yoga world, so we’ve provided them all together here for your convenience. We like that Dennis designed his mats with a Focal Point Icon on each mat to help you concentrate while you practice. It’s a personal touch that is a reflection of Aurorae’s philosophy and the fact that the mat’s creator practices yoga himself. Please read Dennis Ingui’s note to customers below.
Aurorae Classic Yoga Mat - Ultra Thick, Extra Long Yoga Mat
Dimensions: 72” x 24” x ¼”
Thickness: Ultra thick 1/4" yoga mat for impact absorption
Colors: 8 illuminating colors
Materials: Soft, durable, Phthalate/Silicone/Latex-free
Safety & Integrity: SGS approved, world’s largest testing agency
Shipped Product Dimensions: 24 x 4 x 4 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Favorite features: Durable, Long Lasting, Soft, Lightweight, no icky chemical smell!
Guarantee: All Products Guaranteed by Owner (5 star feedback across the internet)
Bonus: Unique Focal Point Icon to help you focus
Dennis Ingui, CEO and founder of Aurorae Yoga Products:
I started this yoga company from the passion I developed for yoga over the past ten years. Being a cancer survivor since 2001, I needed an outlet in my life to help build my body as well as develop inner peace for my mind. Yoga has helped accomplish both of these goals for me while also making many new friends and energizing me with a positive and balanced attitude toward life.
I'm not an instructor or a yogi, just a dedicated student that has enriched his life through yoga and understands what a regular everyday student needs in their yoga practice.
Your business is always appreciated and we at Aurorae yoga look forward to servicing your yoga needs and hopefully making a few new friends along the way.
Dennis Ingui CEO/Founder, Aurorae
Remember, "It's Your Yoga" so don't be intimidated or uncomfortable. Relax, Enjoy and Namaste
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before using your yoga mat to reduce any natural oils in your hands so that they aren't transferred to the yoga mat.
2. Do not use creams or oils on your hands or feet before your yoga practice to keep your yoga mat clean.
3. Wash your yoga mat with a soft brush and a tablespoon of dish washing liquid or detergent mixed with warm water, then rinse. Repeat if necessary.
4. Hang dry your yoga mat outside in the sun if possible. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.
5. To keep your yoga mat fresh and clean, spray Aurorae yoga mat wash onto mat and let soak then wipe dry. Use to naturally clean your yoga mat while also giving it a fresh natural scent. Use as needed.
6. Always keep a cotton towel next to your yoga mat to wipe away any perspiration. Available in Insiders Health Marketplace.
7. If necessary use an Aurorae Yoga Slip Free Rosin Bag to absorb any perspiration and increase gripping power on your Aurorae yoga mat.
* Aurorae Yoga Products and Insiders Health are both committed to your health and safety. Aurorae does NOT include toxins in their products such as Phthalates, so often found in soft plastics. Phthalates are gradually being phased out of the market due to health and safety risks, but, unfortunately, are still included in many products made of soft plastics and even, shockingly, as an enteric coating for medicines. Without getting into fine details, phthalates are endocrine disrupters that have been associated with autism, precocious puberty, allergies, ADHD, and asthma in children who are especially susceptible. They’ve also been linked by various studies to breast cancer, birth defects and low birth weight, insulin-resistance (leading to Type 2 Diabetes), obesity, and other conditions. As plastics that include phthalates age, they release phthalates at an ever-increasing rate, so older products become more toxic. Phthalates can be absorbed through your skin through direct contact with the plastic product, or from the air when you breathe in phthalates from naturally degrading plastics. Phthalates concentrations are generally higher in indoor air. Learn more on Wikipedia and on the Environmental Working Group websites, and please avoid using products containing phthalates especially around children, pregnant woman or other vulnerable populations.** SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world providing testing and compliance information for manufacturers and others wishing to document the integrity of their products.
Editor's Review :-
Regular : $43.70
Member : $34.96